Tropical Icy Poles
Author: Erin Brooks
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 8 (approx)
- ¾ cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1 440g tin of tropical fruit salad in natural juice
- 2 cups tropical fruit juice
- 8 paddle pop sticks
- Ice block moulds
- Add the yoghurt to a small bowl and thin with 1 tbspn of fruit juice.
- Add approx. 1-2 tbspns of yoghurt to each mould and pop in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Meanwhile, mix together the fruit salad and remaining fruit juice.
- Remove the moulds from the freezer and top up with the fruit mixture.
- Pop in the paddle pop sticks and put back in the freezer for at least an hour.
- If you have leftover yoghurt/juice pour into ice-cube trays and use in smoothies or soda water.
Recipe by she cooks, she gardens at http://shecooksshegardens.com/2015/01/tropical-icy-poles/